KASOL Trip (Manali Region)
Kasol - Kheerganga - Tosh - Manali - Trip
By Mischief Treks
Event : Kasol Kheerganga Tosh – Manali Region Trip
Charges : Rs.11500 pe,r person (pre-booking discount of 1000/- per person available)
Date : Starting 02nd Aug , 14th Sep, 12th Oct, 28th Dec
(Start and end point- Delhi, Participants coming from Mumbai can join Mischieftreks team from mumbai itself )
For Queries : 7719800777 (WhatsApp only)
- Parvati Valley
- Manikaran Gurudwara
- Café Hopping
The region of Kasol is a small and beautiful part of Northern India situated between the snow covered mountains. The culture here takes you to different never seen before traditions which make these places truly a part of incredible India! And, this place is a paradise for photographers. The landscapes, candids, authentic rural culture are some of the things, your camera would love!
Kheer Ganga (3050 meters) lies at the extreme end of Parvati valley and the last inhibited village while trekking to pin valley via PinParvati pass. Kheerganga's panoramic skies and vast greenery are a much-needed delight to the trekker's eyes and especially the tired legs. It is a holy place with a hot water spring, a small temple of Lord Shiva and a bathing tank. It makes a rare combination for any trekker to bath in hot spring water when everything is covered by snow.
Malana is an ancient Indian village in the state of Himachal Pradesh. This solitary village in the Malana Nala, a side valley of the Parvati Valley to the northeast of Kullu Valley, is isolated from the rest of the world. The peaks of Chanderkhani and Deo Tibba shadow the village. It is situated on a remote plateau by the side of the torrential Malana river, at a height of 2,652 meters (8,701 ft) above sea level. Malana has its own lifestyle and social structure and people are strict in following their customs. Malana has been the subject of various documentaries, including Malana: Globalization of a Himalayan Village, Malana, A Lost Identity. The existing speakers of the autochthonous language Kanashi, the traditional language of the inhabitants of Malana, number approximately 1700. According to the 1961 census, the language speakers were then 563, but today the population of Malana is at least three times as large as 40 years ago. The most common route towards the village is by taxi or bus from Jhari. One stop prior to Malana. Roads till Malana Village trekking gate are developed.
(if you are booking from Mumbai , you can travel along with the organizing team)
5.00 pm Meet at Delhi (RK Ashram Metro station pillar no 9).
Travel by bus to Kasol.
Reach Kasol. Breakfast en route
Check in at the hotel freshen up and get ready to experience Israeli cuisine and hippy culture.
Stay at river side tents near chalal village
Night photography and party.
Today we move towards apple orchids, Kheerganga. We will spend the day exploring the culture and natures beauty.
Stay at a guest house with mesmerising view.
Return to Kasol. Its Shopping time !
Post lunch we move towards Manali and cover things-to-see
Stay at a guesthouse
Today we go for Paragliding and River Rafting. The thrill of flying and the chill of water will make your day memorable.
Late evening catch a bus to Delhi
Cost 11500/- PP ( Ex Delhi)
You can pre-book by paying 1000/- only, this will be adjusted against final payment to be made one month prior to event date.
PreBook will get you a discount of 1000/- (i.e. final payment to be made 9500 after paying prebook amount )
1. If cancellation is done prior 30 days of event 75% amount will be refunded
2. If cancellation done prior to 20 days of outing 50% will be refunded
3. After that, no refund will be provided.
Social media connect
1. Stay and Breakfast
2. Accommodation in Home-stays or Tents or Hotel or similar – (3 Sharing Basis)
3. Transport from Delhi and back in Volvo Bus
4. All internal transfers by local vehicle
5. An experienced backpacking expert & a Friend who will help you take the hassle out of your travel .
6. Guide and & Entry fees
1. Lunch and dinner for all days
2. Tour start at New Delhi and end at New Delhi.
3. Personal Expenses
4. Anything thats not covered in inclusions section.
FAQs For Backpacking Trips
1. What’s the age range of the Group trip
– We have travelers from all the groups of age. Since this is an offbeat backpacking travelling community, The majority of travelers are between the age group of 20-40 belonging from various professional sectors.
2. I am travelling solo for the first time . how can i expect my experience to be
– Most of our travelers here are solo . No one has a prior acquaintance with anybody other than on the community. It is going to be like the first day of school or college or office, excitement of meeting new people with the thrill of the trip. Do not expect anything less than an adventure. Absolutely, that’s the beauty of small group travel. You will make friends quickly and your Tour lead will become a good source of support to you along the way too!
3. Are single traveler mainly male or female
Most of our trips split pretty evenly down gender lines. We average roughly 70:30 female-to-males, so you'll never feel outnumbered.
4. How can i be sure i am safe
– We follow a set of safety rules to make your travel experience physically and mentally safe. Our team is well trained and equipped to handle any kind of situations. Also we send precaution note for most of our trips couple of days
5. What if i want room to myself
The fun of travelling in groups is sharing of rooms. We recommend that you share the room with fellow travelers for better bonding and understanding. Somehow, if you wish to have a separate room anyway, that can be possible for additional amount depending upon the accommodation.
6. How much freedom do i have during a Backpacking trip
Every trip has an well designed itinerary to make most out of the destination or event. Group travel are all about experiences . However If any point of time, you feel like exploring the things by yourself or would like to skip a day at stay back apart from set Itinerary, you have the freedom to do so yes only after consulting with tour Lead (Remember Traveler needs to pay the additional cost if any 😉 ). Not everybody likes museums and not everyone enjoys shopping.
Things to Carry:
- Identity Proof (must)
- Torch with extra battery (Must)
- Extra pair of clothes
- Camera / Scarf / Towel / Sunglasses / Slippers
- Some ready to eat food. Plum cakes, Biscuits etc.
- Medicine that you require usually (We do have a basic first aid kit)
- Please avoid wearing Gold and other ornaments or carry precious items.