Team Member/ Volunteer Responsibilities and Terms
Mischief Treks is a group of nature enthusiasts working towards spreading health benefits of Trekking/Hiking
Even Coordinator / volunteer (weekend events)
- Freshers are welcome to join.
- Every Coordinator/Volunteer must have done atleast 3 treks with us as a regular participant. During this we will be able to assess his/her ability and can decide accordingly.
- Once the Coordinator/volunteer confirms his/her availability on a given date of trek/camping, dropping out from the event will not be possible. This confirmation needs to be given atleast 10 days in advance.
- He/She will be responsible for basic coordination with each and every participant of the trek/camping.
- He/She will follow and assist the Trek-Leader's instructions and help in conducting the trek.
- After completing 10 Treks, He/She will be considered for the position of Co-Leader based on the performance in previous treks.
Trek Leader / Co- Leader (weekend events)
- He/she will be responsible for safety and coordination of all the participants during the trek.
- Once the Trek-Leader of Co-Leader confirms his/her availability on a given date of trek/camping, dropping out from the event will not be possible. This confirmation needs to be given atleast 10 days in advance.
- Mischief Treks will provide necessary training and guidance as and when required.
- The Trek-Leader needs to participate in atleast 3 events every month.
- The Trek-Leader needs to be experienced trekker and preferably certified mountaineer.
- Remuneration to the trek reader will be decided based on his skill set and experience levels.
Backoffice Assistant (Full time job - Monday to Friday, 11am to 6pm )
Location : Virar
- Listing and updating events on various portals and coordination with respective vendors
- Compiling booking reports and ensuring proper support to Trek-Leader in terms of data support
- Handling enquirers, follow up, and conversion of leads.
- Assisting Trek-leaders in all sorts of back office related tasks
- Interacting with trek participants pre and post event for PR purposes
- Maintaining database of every participant.